Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Almost finished with my creepy Halloween Kewpie

He does look a bit like a Kewpie doll, doesn't he?  The original card definitely reminds me of a Kewpie....anyway.
Here are the latest pictures.  He's got hemp hair and a paper clay hat.  His hands are almost complete, just some cuffs and he'll be dressed up and ready for painting. 
(Not to completely get off the track but everytime I take a picture at my work table I am distracted by those darn yellow curtains!  My table is in front of a big glass door that looks out into our backyard.  Well right now it looks out to the tomato plants that take up most of the view but I like it.  Lots of green!Not "I need to wear sunglasses because it's so bright"  yellow!  OK I am done.  thanks for listening, now back to the task at hand....)
I also made two very funny skull balloons for him to hold.  Those are pictured below.  I hope to be completed by tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment